Thursday 7 March 2013

Double Page Spread Plan and Rationale


This is the briefest plan that I have done for my magazine, but I feel as though the depth wasn't needed as I know I'll be changing the DPS throughout its development. I have made sure however, that each 'page' is sectioned off, and I have drawn out where I would like particular aspects of the DPS to be placed. As I progress with this current part of my magazine, I will probably change a lot on the current layout, but as of now this is a good guidance.
I have tried to make the text boxes look spaced out and around the same sizes for a professional, more realistic magazine outcome. In magazines, I would usually see the text boxes aligned with one another, so I have tried to keep this theme consistent even though this is only my planning.
It could be suggested that I have placed far too many boxes of text on the DPS, but as said, this is my guidance and from here, I shall look at other real DPS layouts from particular magazines that suit my own genre, and grasp more ideas on how to make this particular element of my magazine look professional and clearly tied in with what I want to achieve.





No comments:

Post a Comment