Thursday 21 March 2013

Further Additions (DPS)


The further additions which I have added to my DPS are firstly, the colour change of the word, 'Roll'. Because I have added a black and white image of the 'singer' in my interview (the sunset images didn't look right and professional enough) the black lettering was too dark to read properly, so I kept to my original colour scheme and made it white with the red outline still there.
I have also added black boxes to the questions from Robyn in my interview. But I'm not very pleased with how they have turned out; they seem misplaced and very boring. I duplicated them all on Photoshop so they were mostly all the same size, but even with that, I am really not satisfied with the outcome of them.
The other small additions are the three lines across the bottom where it marks which page the reader is on, and the fact it's a collector's edition. I thought this would be good as it made them seem as though they weren't mixed within the interview.




No comments:

Post a Comment