Thursday 28 February 2013

Finished Contents Page (?)


After making further minor corrections on my contents page, I find that it looks rather complete and to a good standard; I have kept the same colour scheme from the front cover; mostly reds and monochrome colours for an original, authentically retro appeal. The only other colour really that stands out is the light blue box; but I needed a different colour for this particular aspect because it makes the contents page look far more appealing and not bland.

The corrections which I have made are mostly on the collector's competitions part... I decided to add in an image that I took from a gig in 2010 of Linkin Park's frontman, Chester Bennington. I chose this because I found that it 'merged' the two competitions together (considering I had my image of both Katy Perry and an image I took of Paris in 2010 behind her as well).

I tried to keep the writing simple and minimalistic because I am trying to make it look like a contents page as much as I can possibly do so. So, catchy slogans instead of lengthy paragraphs is far more effective on this page and I have stuck to this method of appeal.

Previously, I said that the font was a different size, but I realised I had two different fonts entirely, so I found the correct font - "Omnibus" which has a retro theme - and made sure that all of the artist had this style and size.



No comments:

Post a Comment