Thursday 28 February 2013

Time Management

From today, I am aware that there's only THREE weeks left until I have to complete all of my magazine pages. So far, I find that I am on task; I (think) that both my contents page and my front cover of my magazine are completed, but I intend to get peer assessment from others in my class just to be sure that they both have a professional outcome. For now, I have started my double page spread, but haven't got a draft for such just yet. In the oncoming weeks, I plan to have this completed and done to a high standard of work.

My plan until the deadline is to mainly focus on my double page spread; I need to collect images and think of a great 'interview' or story about this fictional artist for my magazine. Other than this, I should concentrate on making my blog full of posts that continue to show my progress. I think that, so far, my blog is up to date, but I need to expand on how I present my media elements; perhaps videos and podcasts would be better than the usual print-screens and JPEG images...

No comments:

Post a Comment