Thursday 31 January 2013

Further Corrections on Contents Page



In this session, I have firstly added an image to the main feature of my contents page, which is the part of the main cover model. This image was taken with my own equipment, and I chose to have the white wall behind so the model stood out, especially with her outfit and the way the hair is blowing. I made the quote from her below stand out from the image, with editing on the outline and colour.
I also changed the background of the competition page to a deep orange, so it really contrasted well with the rest of the page, and added two images together of some of the band, Linkin Park, who are featured within this particular part.
I decided to also change the numbers into a red tone, so they stood out against the jet black of the features in the magazine themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment