Thursday 17 January 2013

Further Inspiration



The famous Rolling Stone magazine covers have always caught my eye, purely because there are minimal aspects that are featured, in the magazine, shown, which gives it a simplistic and original look. As you can see, I've print-screened both the famous version of Adele featured, near my own magazine cover. This particular magazine cover really inspired me to create something quite similar, but obviously intended for my audience and with my own personal taste included.

It's obvious that both covers have very similar aspects; this cover was my main inspiration after all. I also realised that the left-hand side of the cover has been left blank, which - for now perhaps - I have decided to use as well, as I found that it gave the magazine a fresh and professional look, without looking too overloaded with features.

No comments:

Post a Comment