Tuesday 23 October 2012

Inspirational Concert Photographs


I've photographed several bands at concerts, and these are just a few of them. I've chosen to put these on my blog, as they represent music in action; they are strong representations of the energy needed when performing as part of a rock band. This should help towards my inspiration as I could use these in any part of my magazine; on the front cover or in the contents etc. On a whole, I could use these action shots and create some of my own, especially if I choose to make a band as part of my main sell-line.

The two images just below, I took were from a concert on the 5th of November, 2010. I went to see the nu-metal band, Linkin Park, one of my most desired bands in the music industry, which is all down to their quirky instrumental sound with a mixture of rap, drums, piano etc. I like these two images because they represent two of my favourite artist's in the energy of the concert. The right one especially is somewhat blurred, yet it adds to the enticing energy of what I want to portray in my music magazine.




















Below are a few more images of what I may want to include in relation to my music magazine and its preparation. The colours of these particular photos, especially the image of a Paramore concert, make the theme of their band all the more vibrant and full of effective energy. The image I took of Zebrahead portrays a punk-like attitude in their movement and attitude on-stage.




No comments:

Post a Comment