Friday 30 November 2012

Planning of Magazine Cover

To begin with my magazine cover draft, I used one of the images from my original magazine ones. This one stood out to me at first because it was the most relevant pose in relation to my cover rationale, and the way in which I was looking at the camera resembled ease in my opinion.
So when I began to crop the background from my image on Photoshop, I used the lasso tool as well as the magic wand tool, which I found was very useful when wanting rid of huge and needless chunks in my work. However, after cropping out the background as a starter I realised that I definitely didn't want to use this even for my first draft. The background was very hard to delete therefore the model looked extremely distorted around the edges and very unprofessional. So overall, I plan to use another image for my draft and this has helped me to realise so far that the background needs to be around the same colour for easier editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment